Department of Rog Nidan Avum Vikriti Vigyan :
This department deals about the basic concepts of Ayurveda pathology and the complete understanding of disease thus helping for the early diagnosis and proper planning of treatment course. In short it deals about Roga and Rogi Pareekshas. Rogvigyan and Vikrividnyan deals with the factors which are essential to understand disease process as well as the diagnosis of diseases. It is very much necessary to understand the basic concepts, which are related to manifestation, diagnosis and prognosis of diseases.
- Aim of Ayurveda is to preserve the health of a healthy individual and to mitigate the diseases in an ill person
- Evidence Based Knowledge of The Disease
- Goodwill and Compassion Towards the Suffering
- Health is an important requirement to achieve Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.
- Establishment of the facts of the disease through evidences Pratyaksha, Anumana, Shabda and Upamana are the evidences considered
- Utilization of current information of medicine through training of students by efforts of regular practice of Ayurveda and interaction